..he had also acquired a peculiar academic quirk. During exams, he knew all the answers but wasn’t able to successfully map his answers to the right questions. So as soon as an exam started, he simply started putting his answers in the order in which he remembered them. Every time he moved to a new class, his parents made the new teachers aware of this snag. The teachers acknowledged it and reassured the parents that they’d match his answers against the appropriate questions.Pawan Mishra
About This Quote
When you choose to pursue a career in the arts, itâ€™s inevitable that you will meet people who donâ€™t understand how you can balance your career with family. They ask you to change your career path and take on the responsibilities of a parent. This is one of the reasons why I love my Dad. He has always told me that he is proud of me for making my dreams and goals and doing what I love to do and focusing on achieving those goals without sacrificing what betterment I can do to my family. It is very difficult to balance, but as long as you know what’s best for you and your family, you will be happy.
Source: Coinman: An Untold Conspiracy
Some Similar Quotes
- No matter how old you are now. You are never too young or too old for success or going after what you want. Here’s a short list of people who accomplished great things at different ages1) Helen Keller, at the age of 19 months, became...
- I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.
- Keep your best wishes, close to your heart and watch what happens
- I find the best way to love someone is not to change them, but instead, help them reveal the greatest version of themselves.
- Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.
More Quotes By Pawan Mishra
- There are things in life that science will never be able to see. We have to rely on what has been passed from our ancestors, generation to generation.
- Availability of knowledge is only next to prevalence of stupidity in its overwhelming abundance.
- Knowledge that can make miracles happen needs to be guarded carefully. If it falls into the wrong hands, miracles become disasters in no time.
- ..he had also acquired a peculiar academic quirk. During exams, he knew all the answers but wasn’t able to successfully map his answers to the right questions. So as soon as an exam started, he simply started putting his answers in the order in which...
- It was a time when a degree was expected but not much respected.