About This Quote
The best way to prepare for life is to begin to live. The idea that life is a gift that we can do nothing but accept and experience is a very good one. We should take the time to appreciate the gift that is given, rather than thinking of it as something we must be prepared for.
Some Similar Quotes
- It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.
- Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can.
- The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.
- Where there is love there is life.
- It hurts to let go. Sometimes it seems the harder you try to hold on to something or someone the more it wants to get away. You feel like some kind of criminal for having felt, for having wanted. For having wanted to be wanted....
More Quotes By Elbert Hubbard
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
- The best way to prepare for life is to begin to live.
- True life lies in laughter, love and work.
- The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it.