About This Quote
Knowledge, which is power, can be dangerous. If it falls into the wrong hands, it becomes dangerous. Once knowledge is in the wrong hands, it can be used for wrong purposes. The opposite of knowledge is ignorance.
Ignorance leads to ignorance and no good comes out of ignorance. Knowledge is the key to solving problems and achieving success.
Source: Coinman: An Untold Conspiracy
Some Similar Quotes
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends.
- Ur be the things I am wiser to know: Idleness, sorrow, a friend, and a foe. Four be the things I'd been better without: Love, curiosity, freckles, and doubt. Three be the things I shall never attain: Envy, content, and sufficient champagne. Three be the...
- The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.
- Conquer the angry one by not getting angry; conquer the wicked by goodness; conquer the stingy by generosity, and the liar by speaking the truth.]
More Quotes By Pawan Mishra
- There are things in life that science will never be able to see. We have to rely on what has been passed from our ancestors, generation to generation.
- Availability of knowledge is only next to prevalence of stupidity in its overwhelming abundance.
- Knowledge that can make miracles happen needs to be guarded carefully. If it falls into the wrong hands, miracles become disasters in no time.
- ..he had also acquired a peculiar academic quirk. During exams, he knew all the answers but wasn’t able to successfully map his answers to the right questions. So as soon as an exam started, he simply started putting his answers in the order in which...
- It was a time when a degree was expected but not much respected.