About This Quote
This quote is a great reminder that when we are in trouble, when we are in need, when we feel alone and afraid, we should never forget that there are people out there who care about us and that God cares about us. If we can trust in the kindness of others and that God cares for us, then we should never be scared to go forward.
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like...
- When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.
- Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears." After all this time?"" Always, " said Snape.
More Quotes By Pearl S. Buck
- Love cannot be forced, love cannot be coaxed and teased. It comes out of heaven, unasked and unsought.
- I feel no need for any other faith than my faith in the kindness of human beings. I am so absorbed in the wonder of earth and the life upon it that I cannot think of heaven and angels.
- Now, five years is nothing in a man's life except when he is very young and very old...- Wang Lung
- To serve is beautiful, but only if it is done with joy and a whole heart and a free mind.
- I feel no need for any other faith than my faith in human beings.