About This Quote
The most important thing in this passage is that Jesus is saying that we should not put out our message to the masses. We should hide it and only share with the most faithful and the most devoted of people. If we take this, then we can understand that there are very few people who will truly understand what we are trying to do.
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- I know I'm not going to be in your head all the time. But once you know me, I'll be forever in your heart.Â
- I can arrogantly brag that the doors I choose in life open wide and grant me unobstructed passage. But the widest doors tend to lead to the worst places.
- Best of stories are created at Airports, Dinner Tables and Showers!
- Some of the best things that have ever happened to us wouldn’t have happened to us, if it weren’t for some of the worst things that have ever happened to us.