About This Quote
If you want to know the meaning of this quote it's much easier to not know things sometimes. Things change and friends leave. And life doesn't stop for anybody. People who do not know what is happening around them tend to be unaware that people will leave and that things will change. Most people prefer to not be bothered by what is going on so they can focus on other problems.
Source: The Perks Of Being A Wallflower
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like...
- When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.
- Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears." After all this time?"" Always, " said Snape.
More Quotes By Stephen Chbosky
- We accept the love we think we deserve.
- I would die for you. But I won't live for you.
- What about when someone doesn't need a shoulder? What if they need the arms?
- I don't want to be somebody's crush. If somebody likes me, I want them to like the real me, not what they think I am.
- Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody.