About This Quote
My life would be so boring if I was not able to make mistakes. There are so many beautiful mistakes every day that everyone makes. Some things are good and some are bad, but all are beautiful in their own way. If I didn't make mistakes, my life would seem so dull and boring.
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- If he can't handle you at your worst then he does not deserve you at your best. Real love means seeing beyond the words spoken out of pain, and instead seeing a person's soul.
- Maybe you expected marriage to be perfect - I guess that's where you and I are different. See, I thought it would be all about making mistakes, but doing it with someone who's there to remind you what you learned along the way.
- True friends will always push you towards the great possibilities of your future, false friends will always chain you to the mistakes in your past.
- I know I'm not going to be in your head all the time. But once you know me, I'll be forever in your heart.Â
More Quotes By Alice Bag
- What a waste my life would be without all the beautiful mistakes I've made.
- I don’t want to accidentally end up looking back on my life to find that I’m ashamed of myself, I want to live a life I can be proud of.
- My sexuality is not an inferior trait that needs to be chaperoned by emotionalism or morality.
- During my 20’s and 30’s at some point I started to think, “I have to give it up and I have to grow up.” But the truth is that I can never give it up and that’s another thing that I always tell people, especially...
- On the way home from church, I felt like I was walking on clouds, as pure as an angel. I wished a car would run me down at that very instant, so I could die and go straight to heaven before I had a chance...