The material world is all feminine. The feminine engergy makes the non-manifest, manifest. So even men (are of the feminine energy). We have to relinquish our ideas of gender in the conventional sense. This has nothing to do with gender, it has to do with energy. So feminine energy is what creates and allows anything which is non-manifest, like an idea, to come into form, into being, to be born. All that we experience in the world around us, absolutely everything (is feminine energy). The only way that anything exists is through the feminine force.Zeena Schreck
About This Quote
When you look at the world around us, the world is filled with all sorts of objects. Everything from your computer to your car to your house to your clothes are made by people, but they are all objects which are non-manifest. It is because of the feminine energy that they are able to exist.
Some Similar Quotes
- When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.
- What's meant to be will always find a way
- It is good to love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is well done.
- The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. Maybe they always have been and will be. Maybe we've lived a thousand lives before this one and in each of them we've found each other. And maybe each time, we've...
- More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate.
More Quotes By Zeena Schreck
- Zeena's first published sermon at 7 years old. From “The Cloven Hoof” periodical, 1970, San Francisco, CA, USA.:“The question, 'What is the difference between God and Satan?, ' was put to Zeena LaVey, seven-year-old daughter of the High Priest. Her answer was...' S A T...
- Only those few who are able to surpass their fear of death completely can fully experience the highest forms of life; not the mundane life of the mortal, but the godly life of the resurrected.
- Shapeshifting requires the ability to transcend your attachments, in particular your ego attachments to identity and who you are. If you can get over your attachment to labeling yourself and your cherishing of your identity, you can be virtually anybody. You can slip in and...
- The material world is all feminine. The feminine engergy makes the non-manifest, manifest. So even men (are of the feminine energy). We have to relinquish our ideas of gender in the conventional sense. <span style="margin:15px; display:block"></span>This has nothing to do with gender, it has to...
- There are Tantrics who deliberately seek to do more active forms of renunciation, so transgression of social norms and breaking of taboo, and breaking of social taboos especially, is a form of renunciation.