I had a dream about you. We installed Dr. Robert Jarvik’s artificial heart in a mannequin and brought it to life, only to later kill it because a creature that’s all fake heart and no brain is what’s commonly called a “politician, ” and must be destroyed.â€¨
About This Quote
Dreams are strange, strange things. If you believe in them, you can make anything happen. This dream is about how technology can allow artificial hearts to live again. I remember when I first saw this quote it was a time when I was suffering from heart failure and I had no hope for survival.
That is the reason I felt the need to dream about a man who saved my life and give him a heart in my own body. So in this way, I could live again and continue helping others.
Source: I Had A Dream About You
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like...
- When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.
- Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears." After all this time?"" Always, " said Snape.
More Quotes By Unknown
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
- It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.
- Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.
- I would always rather be happy than dignified.
- He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.