About This Quote
In our impressionable youth, we often believe that everything in life can be fixed. But, in fact, it takes a lot of years to mold a dream. But, only a fraction of a second for it to be shattered. So, what can you do to protect your dreams? One way is to recognize the difference between a dream and a wish.
A wish is something that is not possible. A dream is something possible but not easy to achieve.
Source: The Kiss Of Deception
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like...
- When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.
- Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears." After all this time?"" Always, " said Snape.
More Quotes By Mary E. Pearson
- I will find you. In the farthest corner, I will find you.
- It can take years to mold a dream. It takes only a fraction of a second for it to be shattered.
- Pieces. A bit for someone here. A bit there. And sometimes they don't add up to anything whole. But you are so busy dancing. Delivering. You don't have time to notice. Or are afraid to notice. And then one day you have to look. And...
- Some things aren't meant to be known. Only believed.
- It's other people who make us wise, and I haven't known nearly enough.