About This Quote
A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you. This quote means that a true friend will never tell you something you do not want to hear, even when it is in your best interest. A true friend will be there for you when you need a shoulder to cry on or a place to vent. This quote also means that a true friend will support you in good times and bad, which is why it is so important to have friends in your life.
Some Similar Quotes
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- How many slams in an old screen door? Depends how loud you shut it. How many slices in a bread? Depends how thin you cut it. How much good inside a day? Depends how good you live 'em. How much love inside a friend? Depends...
- He drew a circle that shut me out- Heretic , rebel, a thing to flout. But love and I had the wit to win: We drew a circle and took him In ! From the poem " Outwitted
- That's what I love about Aibileen, she can take the most complicated things in life and wrap them up so small and simple, they'll fit right in your pocket.
- True friends will always push you towards the great possibilities of your future, false friends will always chain you to the mistakes in your past.