About This Quote
The quote, “I'll fight it. I'll fight it for you. Don't you worry about me, Hazel Grace. I'm okay.
I'll find a way to hang around and annoy you for a long time”, is a powerful statement put across by Hazel Grace Lancaster in the movie "The Fault in Our Stars". Hazel understands that when she is gravely ill and in pain, she can no longer be herself and therefore she runs away from her problems. Instead of facing her illness and using the strength she has inside her to overcome it, she tries to do what other people tell her to do so she can get better.
It's the same thing with her relationship with Augustus Waters. We have to remember that we are all different depending on what we have gone through in our lives. Some people have had more difficult times than others but they all have something to share with us. This quote is just one of many examples of how this quote defines who Hazel Grace Lancaster is as a person.
Source: The Fault In Our Stars
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
More Quotes By John Green
- As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.
- I'm in love with you, " he said quietly." Augustus, " I said." I am, " he said. He was staring at me, and I could see the corners of his eyes crinkling. "I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of...
- Some people don't understand the promises they're making when they make them, " I said." Right, of course. But you keep the promise anyway. That's what love is. Love is keeping the promise anyway.
- NO. No no no. I don't want to screw you. I just love you. <span style="margin:15px; display:block"></span>When did who you want to screw become the whole game? Since when is the person you want to screw the only person you get to love? It's so...
- I'll fight it. I'll fight it for you. Don't you worry about me, Hazel Grace. I'm okay. I'll find a way to hang around and annoy you for a long time.