Anyone who is having troubles should pray. Anyone who is happy should sing praises. Anyone who is sick should call the church's elders. They should pray for and pour oil on the person in the name of the Lord. And the prayer that is said with faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will heal that person. And if the person has sinned, the sins will be forgiven. Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so God can heal you. When a believing person prays, great things happen. (James 5:13-16) .Anonymous
About This Quote
When you are having troubles, it is important to pray. Praying will help you find peace within yourself. It will also help you to gain clarity about the situation. When you pray, you are asking for help from God.
You can ask God to help you with your problem or you can ask Him for forgiveness if you have sinned. If it is a confession of sin, make sure you are not making any rash decisions about the situation. Take time to think things over and make sure that what you are doing is right or wrong before deciding on what action to take.
When a believer prays for another believer, they are simply asking God to bless them with His favor and healing power. The same principle applies whether you are asking God for wisdom or for healing.
Source: Holy Bible: King James Version
Some Similar Quotes
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering.
- I can't set my hopes too high, ' Cause every hello ends with a goodbye.
- Laugh, even when you feel too sick or too worn out or tired. Smile, even when you're trying not to cry and the tears are blurring your vision. Sing, even when people stare at you and tell you your voice is crappy. Trust, even when...
- THE FOUR HEAVENLY FOUNTAINSLaugh, I tell you And you will turn back The hands of time. Smile, I tell you And you will reflect The face of the divine. Sing, I tell you And all the angels will sing with you! Cry, I tell you...
More Quotes By Anonymous
- Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices...
- Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people’s sins, but delights in the truth. It...
- And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
- There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven:a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear...
- I love the Lord, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live. (Psalms 116:1-2 NIV)