About This Quote
Art is the proper task of life. The statement that art is the proper task of life, was said by the artist and sculptor Auguste Rodin (1840 – 1917).This quote is believed to be a slogan of his school. Art was for him a social and group activity. He believed that art should be done not only with isolated individuals but also with groups of artists.
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like...
- When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.
- Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears." After all this time?"" Always, " said Snape.
More Quotes By Friedrich Nietzsche
- It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.
- There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
- The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends.
- One ought to hold on to one's heart; for if one lets it go, one soon loses control of the head too.
- Amor Fati — “Love Your Fate”, which is in fact your life.