About This Quote
A lot of people spend a lot of time reading and writing poetry and this is extremely dangerous. Not only can it cause you to forget things but it can also cause brain damage. You have to stop reading poetry and start reading books. This will help you with your memory as well as you will have a lot more time for work.
Source: Beach Music
Some Similar Quotes
- I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you,...
- I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.
- We love the things we love for what they are.
- I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart) I am never without it (anywhereI go you go, my dear; and whatever is done by only me is your doing, my darling) I fear no fate (for you are my fate, my...
- Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.
More Quotes By Pat Conroy
- I wanted to become the seeker, the aroused and passionate explorer, and it was better to go at it knowing nothing at all, always choosing the unmarked bottle, always choosing your own unproven method, armed with nothing but faith and a belief in astonishment.
- I’ve never had anyone’s approval, so I’ve learned to live without it.
- It did not look like the work of God, but it might have represented the handicraft of a God with a joyous sense of humor, a dancing God who loved mischief as much as prayer, and playfulness as much as mischief.
- The tide was a poem that only time could create, and I watched it stream and brim and makes its steady dash homeward, to the ocean.
- Happiness is an accident of nature, a beautiful and flawless aberration.