About This Quote
Life is transient and ephemeral so dance in your own way. If you keep dancing, someone else will eventually notice your dance moves and your dance goals will be achieved.
Some Similar Quotes
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane.
- All that is important is this one moment in movement. Make the moment important, vital, and worth living. Do not let it slip away unnoticed and unused.
- Dance, when you're broken open. Dance, if you've torn the bandage off. Dance in the middle of the fighting. Dance in your blood. Dance when you're perfectly free.
- Somebody just gave me a shower radio. Thanks a lot. Do you really want music in the shower? I guess there's no better place to dance than a slick surface next to a glass door.
More Quotes By Debasish Mridha
- Don't appreciate me, I'm not up to it. Don't criticize me, I don't deserve it. Just be my friend and forgive me, because I am craving for it.
- Always be friendly, always be kind, Like the most beautiful flower that you can find.
- If you think life is magical or life is hard, either way you are right. Your thoughts are the source of reality.
- Writing blooms flowers for mind, which last forever.
- No dirt can touch me, like an ocean, everything that comes to me becomes clean.