About This Quote
If I had the choice, I would sing only love songs. This is a common cliché among many people. Singing a love song expresses a deep yearning for love and a desire to express one’s feelings about love to others. Singing a song about love is a way of allowing yourself to feel good about your life by expressing your feelings about it. Yes, there are other types of songs that can be sung, but if you only sing the type of songs that convey love, then you will always feel good about yourself.
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
More Quotes By Debasish Mridha
- Don't appreciate me, I'm not up to it. Don't criticize me, I don't deserve it. Just be my friend and forgive me, because I am craving for it.
- Always be friendly, always be kind, Like the most beautiful flower that you can find.
- If you think life is magical or life is hard, either way you are right. Your thoughts are the source of reality.
- Writing blooms flowers for mind, which last forever.
- No dirt can touch me, like an ocean, everything that comes to me becomes clean.