Roy T. Bennett
More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate.
About This Quote
I am always worried that I am not doing enough of what is good for me. When I am worried, I feel stressed out and it seems like there is never enough time in the day. This stresses me so much that I do not get the rest that I need, which further stresses me out. When I am stressed, I can become angry with others for no reason.
This makes me act without thinking and act up against people who are innocent of my anger. If I continue in this way, I will end up in a worse situation than when I started. The best way to stop this negativity is to smile more and think less about things that stress me out.
When you think less about things that stress you out, you feel better in your body. You are more likely to be compassionate towards others when you are not worrying about the things that stress you out. More compassion means you are more likely to see the needs of others instead of taking advantage of them.
This is what God intended when he made us.
Source: The Light In The Heart
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like...
- When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.
- Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears." After all this time?"" Always, " said Snape.
More Quotes By Roy T. Bennett
- More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate.
- Be the reason someone smiles. Be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness in people.
- Top 15 Things Money Can’t BuyTime. Happiness. Inner Peace. Integrity. Love. Character. Manners. Health. Respect. Morals. Trust. Patience. Class. Common sense. Dignity.
- Do what you love, love what you do, and with all your heart give yourself to it.
- Even if you cannot change all the people around you, you can change the people you choose to be around. Life is too short to waste your time on people who don’t respect, appreciate, and value you. Spend your life with people who make you...