About This Quote
Do you know what happens when two or more companies compete against each other? They both get better. This is the law of competition. It is said that good becomes better by playing against better, but better doesn't become the best by playing against good. The best company in the world will not be the best company in the world if they don't try to beat their competitors.
Companies should try to become better than their competitors, and they should stay true to their core values and beliefs. When companies fail to do this, they will eventually fall behind and lose out on opportunities to expand and grow.
Source: Wealth Of Words
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- I know I'm not going to be in your head all the time. But once you know me, I'll be forever in your heart.Â
- I can arrogantly brag that the doors I choose in life open wide and grant me unobstructed passage. But the widest doors tend to lead to the worst places.
- Best of stories are created at Airports, Dinner Tables and Showers!
- Some of the best things that have ever happened to us wouldn’t have happened to us, if it weren’t for some of the worst things that have ever happened to us.
More Quotes By Amit Kalantri
- I cannot compromise my respect for your love. You can keep your love, I will keep my respect.
- To assess the quality of thoughts of people, don't listen to their words, but watch their actions.
- A photograph shouldn't be just a picture, it should be a philosophy.
- If an apology is followed by an excuse or a reason, it means they are going to commit same mistake again they just apologized for.
- In presence of the Moon nobody sees stars.