About This Quote
"Old-fashioned" means outdated or antiquated. If you say that someone is old-fashioned, you mean he or she is stuck in the past. "Past" refers to a period in time before this present moment. But if you think things are moving too fast, you might wonder if the world is moving too fast.
Some Similar Quotes
- It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.
- Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can.
- The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.
- Where there is love there is life.
- It hurts to let go. Sometimes it seems the harder you try to hold on to something or someone the more it wants to get away. You feel like some kind of criminal for having felt, for having wanted. For having wanted to be wanted....
More Quotes By Dr. Seuss
- You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
- Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
- Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.
- They say I'm old-fashioned, and live in the past, but sometimes I think progress progresses too fast!