About This Quote
Life is made up of many things, but none more important than our dreams. They are the things that drive us, help us reach our goals, and are the very things that make life better. Some may say that dreams are not realistic, but there is no greater example of a person who has put their dream into action than Nelson Mandela. This quote is an inspiration to all who want to pursue their dreams.
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like...
- When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.
- Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears." After all this time?"" Always, " said Snape.
More Quotes By Unknown
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
- It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.
- Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.
- I would always rather be happy than dignified.
- He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.