About This Quote
This quote captures the essence of life and that we must never give up. We must always work towards our goals and dreams and we shouldn’t be afraid to fail at first. Instead, we should learn from those failures and be willing to work even harder in the future.
Some Similar Quotes
- We cultivate love when we allow our most vulnerable and powerful selves to be deeply seen and known, and when we honor the spiritual connection that grows from that offering with trust, respect, kindness and affection. Love is not something we give or get; it...
- Abuse manipulates and twists a child’s natural sense of trust and love. Her innocent feelings are belittled or mocked and she learns to ignore her feelings. She can’t afford to feel the full range of feelings in her body while she’s being abused–pain, outrage, hate,...
- Soul, if you want to learn secrets, â€¨your heart must forget about shameâ€¨ and dignity. You are God's lover, â€¨yet you worry what people are saying.
- I want to drag knives over my skin, just to feel something other than shame, but I'm not even brave enough for that
- The mistake ninety-nine percent of humanity made, as far as Fats could see, was being ashamed of what they were; lying about it, trying to be somebody else.
More Quotes By Paulo Coelho
- This I want to believe implicitly: Man was born for love and revolution.
- I am convinced that human life is filled with many pure, happy, serene examples of insincerity, truly splendid of their kind-of people deceiving one another without (strangely enough) any wounds being inflicted, of people who seem unaware even that they are deceiving one another.
- All I feel are the assaults of apprehension and terror at the thought that I am the only one who is entirely unlike the rest. It is almost impossible for me to converse with other people. What should I talk about, how should I say...
- For someone like myself in whom the ability to trust others is so cracked and broken that I am wretchedly timid and am forever trying to read the expression on people's faces.
- I have no desire for others to take it on themselves to analyze my thoughts. I am without thoughts. I have never, not even once, acted on the basis of any doctrine or philosophy. I am convinced that those people whom the world considers good...