About This Quote
Love makes you do, the best of things. Love makes you do, the worst of things. It's a feeling extreme, that doesn't exist in between. It's like a double edged sword: It cuts both ways and it's made for cutting.
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
More Quotes By Jasleen Kaur Gumber
- There are only two most powerful situations- being so small that you have nothing to lose and being so big that you don't care what you lose!
- Not all doors open in the same direction and with the same effort!
- Avoid selling to dumb customers, there aren't enough left!
- When God said 'Let there be light'. May be he meant it Inside.
- I have attended weddings, with chipped nail paints. I have worn same blue denim for days in a row. I have not followed etiquette sometimes, I was too happy to bother. I have picked up fights, ugly ones too. <span style="margin:15px; display:block"></span>I have been notorious...