About This Quote
The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive. Forgiveness is an essential part of human life. It’s how we learn to live in the world and how we heal from our wounds. When we forget our pain and allow ourselves to be victimized by others, we destroy ourselves and all that we might become. The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.
Source: Looking For Alaska
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like...
- When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.
- Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears." After all this time?"" Always, " said Snape.
More Quotes By John Green
- As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.
- I'm in love with you, " he said quietly." Augustus, " I said." I am, " he said. He was staring at me, and I could see the corners of his eyes crinkling. "I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of...
- Some people don't understand the promises they're making when they make them, " I said." Right, of course. But you keep the promise anyway. That's what love is. Love is keeping the promise anyway.
- NO. No no no. I don't want to screw you. I just love you. <span style="margin:15px; display:block"></span>When did who you want to screw become the whole game? Since when is the person you want to screw the only person you get to love? It's so...
- I'll fight it. I'll fight it for you. Don't you worry about me, Hazel Grace. I'm okay. I'll find a way to hang around and annoy you for a long time.