About This Quote
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities. This quote is a deep and profound quote that can be applied in many ways. This quote means that any given situation may not be the worst in the world, but it could still end up being worse if it’s multiplied by some specific infinite number. If you are wondering what the point of this is, then here are two examples.
If someone were to get struck by lightning, they might survive, but if they do they will be disabled for the rest of their life. However, if someone is struck by lightning and survives, they could end up losing their sight completely.
Source: The Fault In Our Stars
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like...
- When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.
- Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears." After all this time?"" Always, " said Snape.
More Quotes By John Green
- As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.
- I'm in love with you, " he said quietly." Augustus, " I said." I am, " he said. He was staring at me, and I could see the corners of his eyes crinkling. "I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of...
- Some people don't understand the promises they're making when they make them, " I said." Right, of course. But you keep the promise anyway. That's what love is. Love is keeping the promise anyway.
- NO. No no no. I don't want to screw you. I just love you. <span style="margin:15px; display:block"></span>When did who you want to screw become the whole game? Since when is the person you want to screw the only person you get to love? It's so...
- I'll fight it. I'll fight it for you. Don't you worry about me, Hazel Grace. I'm okay. I'll find a way to hang around and annoy you for a long time.