About This Quote
Martin Luther King Jr. and Albert Einstein both said something similar in their speeches. They believed that we should never take life for granted and should always be looking for the miracles in our lives. When we find something extraordinary happening, we should be grateful and take note of it. We should not be scared to experience the extraordinary because we all live in a world full of miracles.
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like...
- If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything.
- The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.
More Quotes By Albert Einstein
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
- When you trip over love, it is easy to get up. But when you fall in love, it is impossible to stand again.
- Love is a better master than duty.
- No, this trick won't work... How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love?
- There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.