About This Quote
There is something about fully seeing someone and loving them anyway. It’s like a miracle. You can see them, you can love them, and they can love you. And, if that person is you, then that’s a great feeling of being seen and loved by the one you love most in the whole world. That’s what makes life worth living, isn’t it?
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
More Quotes By Elizabeth Gilbert
- People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can...
- This is a good sign, having a broken heart. It means we have tried for something.
- I have a history of making decisions very quickly about men. I have always fallen in love fast and without measuring risks. I have a tendency not only to see the best in everyone, but to assume that everyone is emotionally capable of reaching his...
- To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow - this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.
- To lose balance sometimes for love is part of living a balancedlife.