Don’t worry if people think you’re crazy. You are crazy. You have that kind of intoxicating insanity that lets other people dream outside of the lines and become who they’re destined to be.
About This Quote
Don't worry if people think you're crazy. You are crazy. You have that kind of intoxicating insanity that lets other people dream outside of the lines and become who they're destined to be. I know that some people may think that I am a little bit crazy, but I don't care what others think of me because I know that there is a chance to live my life as I want to live it. The power of dreaming is something that all people possess, but not everyone has the courage to dream beyond their own existence. For those who do, the possibilities are endless and they can accomplish great things that will never cease to amaze us all.
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like...
- When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.
- Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears." After all this time?"" Always, " said Snape.
More Quotes By Jennifer Elisabeth
- Stop trying to be less of who you are. Let this time in your life cut you open and drain all of the things that are holding you back.
- I can do this… I can start over. I can save my own life and I’m never going to be alone as long as I have stars to wish on and people to still love.
- I could watch him do this until morning – never asking questions and never interrupting his work. I worship quietly – his intense focus and attention to detail and then, out of no where, I realize the inconvenient, inappropriate truth: ‘I love this man… and...
- Your personal truth is your gift to the world.
- Don’t worry if people think you’re crazy. You are crazy. You have that kind of intoxicating insanity that lets other people dream outside of the lines and become who they’re destined to be.