About This Quote
Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love. When you love someone but they don’t love you back, it sucks. However, there is a silver lining here. When you love something and it is unrequited, the more you love it, the more that love grows and becomes stronger. Unrequited love is a beautiful thing that makes us feel alive and passionate about life.
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
More Quotes By Charles M. Schulz
- Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.
- Are you upset little friend? Have you been lying awake worrying? Well, don't worry... I'm here. The flood waters will recede, the famine will end, the sun will shine tomorrow, and I will always be here to take care of you.
- Absence makes the heart grow fonder, but it sure makes the rest of you lonely.
- Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong'. Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.
- I think I've discovered the secret of life -- you just hang around until you get used to it.