About This Quote
If you have nothing to celebrate, find a reason to sing. This quote means that you need to have fun with whatever it is that you are doing. If you are sad or feeling down, find a good reason to be happy and sing or dance. If you have a bad day or a bad experience, find a good reason to forget about the bad day and have some fun. This quote is encouraging you to try and have fun with whatever it is that you are going through.
Some Similar Quotes
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane.
- All that is important is this one moment in movement. Make the moment important, vital, and worth living. Do not let it slip away unnoticed and unused.
- Dance, when you're broken open. Dance, if you've torn the bandage off. Dance in the middle of the fighting. Dance in your blood. Dance when you're perfectly free.
- Somebody just gave me a shower radio. Thanks a lot. Do you really want music in the shower? I guess there's no better place to dance than a slick surface next to a glass door.
More Quotes By Melody Carstairs
- If you've got nothing to dance about, find a reason to sing.
- If it's not on the table, don't eat it off the floor.
- The moment of realization is: When what you thought you couldn't be without, becomes a part of the past, rather than the start of the future.
- Give and take. Oil and water. Yes, it is that simple!
- Take not a minute for granted, because that minute can never be replaced.