About This Quote
Buddha was one of the best philosophers of all time. He is known as the Buddha, which means “The Awakened One” or “The Enlightened One.” He is said to have lived in India over 2,500 years ago and was a pacifist. His teachings were based on what people felt internally and not what they saw externally.
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like...
- If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything.
- The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.
More Quotes By Albert Camus
- And he knew, also, what the old man was thinking as his tears flowed, and he, Rieux, thought it too: that a loveless world is a dead world, and always there comes an hour when one is weary of prisons, of one's work, and of...
- Nothing in life is worth, turning your back on, if you love it.
- Human relationships always help us to carry on because they always presuppose further developments, a future - and also because we live as if our only task was precisely to have relationships with other people.
- What made me run away was doubtless not so much the fear of settling down, but of settling down permanently in something ugly.
- Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.