About This Quote
Happiness is not when your mind thinks, your mouth says, and you do the same thing again. If you’re happy with happiness, you’re not happy at all. The real meaning of happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like...
- If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything.
- The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.
More Quotes By Mahatma Gandhi
- When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.
- Where there is love there is life.
- Hate the sin, love the sinner.
- The day the power of love overrules the love of power, the world will know peace.
- Whenever you are confronted with an opponent. Conquer him with love.