There isn’t a single definition of happiness to suit everyone’s requirements, but you know it when you feel it
About This Quote
Definitions of happiness that are popular today are often too rigid for some people. Some people feel as though they can only be happy if they have a certain lifestyle, a certain amount of money, a certain type of job, or a particular amount of things. However, being happy is not about what you have – it’s about what you do with what you have. It’s about taking the time to enjoy the simple things in life and appreciating them for all of their value.
Source: The Good Life: Transform Your Life Through One Good Day
Some Similar Quotes
- We have to allow ourselves to be loved by the people who really love us, the people who really matter. Too much of the time, we are blinded by our own pursuits of people to love us, people that don't even matter, while all that...
- More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate.
- Be the reason someone smiles. Be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness in people.
- They say a good love is one that sits you down, gives you a drink of water, and pats you on top of the head. But I say a good love is one that casts you into the wind, sets you ablaze, makes you burn...
- Top 15 Things Money Can’t BuyTime. Happiness. Inner Peace. Integrity. Love. Character. Manners. Health. Respect. Morals. Trust. Patience. Class. Common sense. Dignity.
More Quotes By Mensah Oteh
- To have extreme, laser-like focus, you must be willing to reject a lot of opportunities, even if they sound great.
- Circumstances, events or situations do not have inherent meanings except what you give them
- Time is the first currency for success and one we all hold in common.
- You receive the gift of time freely and equally every day, beautifully wrapped in twenty-four new hours to invest in whatever you want, and how you use each hour decides your success or the lack of it
- Find something about yourself to laugh about every day.