About This Quote
The moon lives in the lining of your skin is a great quote. It’s a very deep and meaningful quote because it speaks about the passion and intensity that is inside of you. It also shows how passionate you are about someone or something. The moon lives in the lining of your skin means that you feel much more deeply than others around you and that your feelings and emotions can be expressed much more intensely than those around you.
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
More Quotes By Pablo Neruda
- I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you,...
- I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.
- Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
- Well, now If little by little you stop loving me I shall stop loving you Little by little If suddenly you forget me Do not look for me For I shall already have forgotten you If you think it long and mad the wind of...
- I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.