About This Quote
There are only three options to consider when making a decision: nothing, forever, and forever plus something. If you choose nothing, you will be dead no matter what. If you choose forever, there is no way to know what the future holds so there is no need to get started. If you choose forever plus something, you have the ability to make the future possible by choosing to start in the present with something else. The choice is yours.
Source: This Lullaby
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
More Quotes By Sarah Dessen
- There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
- Love is needing someone. Love is putting up with someone's bad qualities because they somehow complete you.
- No relationship is perfect, ever. There are always some ways you have to bend, to compromise, to give something up in order to gain something greater... The love we have for each other is bigger than these small differences. And that's the key. It's like...
- You know, when it works, love is pretty amazing. It's not overrated. There's a reason for all those songs.
- I like flaws. I think they make things interesting.