About This Quote
Being in love is often the most wonderful experience in life. However, when the relationship doesn’t work out, it can be very hard to get over. It can be very painful. Sometimes you need to say to yourself that the pains are worth it because it will teach you a valuable lesson that could help you in the future. When you begin to accept that your relationship is over, you will realize that what you had was not love but rather lust.This quote is perfect for people who are in a long-term relationship and are still together, even though they are no longer in love with each other.
Source: Collected Poems
Some Similar Quotes
- Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for...
- As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.
- I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you,...
- Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up.
- There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
More Quotes By Unknown
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
- It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.
- Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.
- I would always rather be happy than dignified.
- He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.