I’ve never been the one. Not for anybody.” He closed the distance between them. “You’ll get used to it.” He tipped her face up to his, kissed her.“ Why? Why am I the one?”“ Because my life opened up, and it flooded with color when you walked back into it.Nora Roberts
About This Quote
This quote means that you won't be the only person who loves you. You will have a lot of people who love you and care for you and who will be there for you no matter what happens. Some people think that love is something they can only experience with one person or with someone they are in love with; they think that this is the only way they can feel love. However, this quote says that anyone can love you. You don't have to choose between one person and another; it is possible to be loved by many different people.
Source: Vision In White
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
More Quotes By Nora Roberts
- When you find somebody you love, all the way through, and she loves you–even with your weaknesses, your flaws, everything starts to click into place. And if you can talk to her, and she listens, if she makes you laugh, and makes you think, makes...
- I’ve never been the one. Not for anybody.” He closed the distance between them. “You’ll get used to it.” He tipped her face up to his, kissed her.“ Why? Why am I the one?”“ Because my life opened up, and it flooded with color when...
- Do you know how many ways love can hit you? So it makes you happy, or miserable? It makes you sick in the belly or hurt in the heart. It makes everything brighter and sharper, or it blurs all the edges. It makes you feel...
- Magic exists. Who can doubt it, when there are rainbows and wildflowers, the music of the wind and the silence of the stars? Anyone who has loved has been touched by magic. It is such a simple and such an extraordinary part of the lives...
- That woman doesn't have the sense God gave a retarded flea.