About This Quote
Herbal tea has no effect on people who are not intelligent. Only a percentage of the population is important, and they need only ten percent. The rest of them are unimportant. This is exactly what we say when we’re bored and don’t have anything to talk about.
Source: Stranger In A Strange Land
Some Similar Quotes
- The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.
- The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and to get up eight times.
- It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
- The simple things are also the most extraordinary things, and only the wise can see them.
- By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.
More Quotes By Robert A. Heinlein
- Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
- Jealousy is a disease, love is a healthy condition. The immature mind often mistakes one for the other, or assumes that the greater the love, the greater the jealousy - in fact, they are almost incompatible; one emotion hardly leaves room for the other.
- May you live as long as you wish and love as long as you live.
- Anybody can look at a pretty girl and see a pretty girl. An artist can look at a pretty girl and see the old woman she will become. A better artist can look at an old woman and see the pretty girl that she used...
- Some people insist that 'mediocre' is better than 'best.' They delight in clipping wings because they themselves can't fly. They despise brains because they have none.