About This Quote
Childbirth is normal until proven otherwise. This quote tells people that they should not worry about going through labor pain as it is a normal part of pregnancy. In some cultures, pain during childbirth is considered a sign of a woman’s bad luck and she will be cursed for having children. Those who do not believe in this superstition often feel offended by those who say it is a normal part of pregnancy.
Some Similar Quotes
- When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.
- The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends.
- You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection
- In youth, it was a way I had, To do my best to please. And change, with every passing lad To suit his theories. But now I know the things I know And do the things I do, And if you do not like me...
- You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and...