About This Quote
We all need good food to think clearly and love well. We need our brains to be healthy, our hearts to be full, and our eyes to stay open. The body will not function well if it doesn’t get the right fuel. Food is the fuel for the brain.
It is said that you can’t think clearly if you don’t have enough food in your system. A little extra food can have a surprising amount of impact on your mood.
Source: A Room Of Ones Own
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
More Quotes By Virginia Woolf
- One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.
- Love, the poet said, is woman's whole existence.
- Dearest, I feel certain that I am going mad again. I feel we can't go through another of those terrible times. And I shan't recover this time. I begin to hear voices, and I can't concentrate. <span style="margin:15px; display:block"></span>So I am doing what seems the...
- What does the brain matter compared with the heart?
- To love makes one solitary.