About This Quote
Waiting for you is like waiting for rain in this drought. Useless and disappointing.” is a quote by Hilary Duff who plays the role of Sam in the Disney film, A Cinderella Story. This quote is used to convey the inability to wait patiently when you are in love. It is an idea that love can be very difficult when it does not come easily or without effort on the part of the entity waiting.
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
More Quotes By Hilary Duff
- Waiting for you is like waiting for rain in this drought. Useless and disappointing." ~ Sam (Hilary Duff), A Cinderella Story
- Soulmate" is an overused term, but a true soul connection is very rare, and very real.
- People are going to say what they want to say and think what they want to think, and I can't change their minds.
- I can’t really act the way I want to act, or say what I want to say all the time. And a lot of times, I cover that up with a smile.
- Who are you?" I asked." You know who I am, " he replied. "I'm yours."~ Clea / Sage, pg. 105