About This Quote
Sometimes it’s okay to be okay. We all know that life is full of challenges and it is normal to feel overwhelmed by the day-to-day activities. To be able to appreciate what you have can make it so much easier to keep going.
Some Similar Quotes
- When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.
- The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends.
- You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection
- In youth, it was a way I had, To do my best to please. And change, with every passing lad To suit his theories. But now I know the things I know And do the things I do, And if you do not like me...
- You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and...
More Quotes By Elbert Hubbard
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
- The best way to prepare for life is to begin to live.
- True life lies in laughter, love and work.
- The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it.