About This Quote
The worst thing you can do if you miss or need someone is let them know it. This quote means that you shouldn’t let your friends and family know how much they mean to you, because if they did they would no longer be the same once they knew how much you truly loved them. Instead, you should always be around your friends and family so that no matter what happens they will always be there for you.
Source: Lock And Key
Some Similar Quotes
- We have to allow ourselves to be loved by the people who really love us, the people who really matter. Too much of the time, we are blinded by our own pursuits of people to love us, people that don't even matter, while all that...
- More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate.
- Be the reason someone smiles. Be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness in people.
- They say a good love is one that sits you down, gives you a drink of water, and pats you on top of the head. But I say a good love is one that casts you into the wind, sets you ablaze, makes you burn...
- Top 15 Things Money Can’t BuyTime. Happiness. Inner Peace. Integrity. Love. Character. Manners. Health. Respect. Morals. Trust. Patience. Class. Common sense. Dignity.
More Quotes By Sarah Dessen
- The worst thing that can happen to you as a young person, is to refuse to grow up. You refuse to grow up when you believe that someone else must take responsibility for your life and life circumstances.
- As you grow older, start using your brains, energy, and the means available to you, however little they may seem, to go after what you need to get better, so that you can have what you want to live the the life you desire.
- You must take the trouble discover a worthy purpose for being on this ever green earth.