I cannot compromise my respect for your love. You can keep your love, I will keep my respect.
About This Quote
Compromise is often used as a way to avoid confrontation. When you compromise your love for someone, you are giving up your ideals so that you can be with them. If there is no respect for one another, the relationship cannot be sustained. The idea is that if you compromise your ideals to be with someone, they will always feel cheated. They will never truly feel loved because your love was based on lies.
Source: Wealth Of Words
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
More Quotes By Amit Kalantri
- I cannot compromise my respect for your love. You can keep your love, I will keep my respect.
- To assess the quality of thoughts of people, don't listen to their words, but watch their actions.
- A photograph shouldn't be just a picture, it should be a philosophy.
- If an apology is followed by an excuse or a reason, it means they are going to commit same mistake again they just apologized for.
- In presence of the Moon nobody sees stars.