About This Quote
If laws of nature have no physical properties of mass and energy, and if they are platonic truths in transcendent realm that create and govern the Universe, then how can we account for the existence of physical properties such as mass and energy? Einstein’s theory of relativity resolves this issue by postulating that all laws of nature (including the fundamental laws of physics) are local. In other words, they apply only to the parts of space-time where we observe them.
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.
- When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.
- Above all, don't lie to yourself. The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others. And having...
- The beginning of love is the will to let those we love be perfectly themselves, the resolution not to twist them to fit our own image. If in loving them we do not love what they are, but only their potential likeness to ourselves, then...
More Quotes By Deepak Chopra
- When you make a choice, you change the future.
- Mathematics expresses values that reflect the cosmos, including orderliness, balance, harmony, logic, and abstract beauty.
- What keeps life fascinating is the constant creativity of the soul.
- The ego relies on the familiar. It is reluctant to experience the unknown, which is they very essence of life.
- Each of us is a unique strand in the intricate web of life and here to make a contribution.