About This Quote
Sometimes you are so miserable and depressed that it can be difficult to even function. You feel like you cannot suffer any more and yet the pain is still there. The light at the end of the tunnel keeps fading and is disappearing, and yet you still struggle to make it through each day. No matter how much you try to make yourself better, it seems as though nothing helps.
It is as though you cannot escape your misery no matter how hard you try. It is as if all light has been shut off and now there is only darkness, and as time continues to pass, those who hurt you become more vicious.
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
More Quotes By Tabitha Suzuma
- I mean, at the end of the day, what the hell does it matter who I end up with if it can't be you?
- At the end of the day it's about how much you can bear, how much you can endure. Being together, we harm nobody; being apart, we extinguish ourselves.
- How can something so wrong feel so right?
- As the light begins to intensify, so does my misery, and I wonder how it is possible to hurt so much when nothing is wrong.
- I might appear confident and chatty, but I spend most of my time laughing at jokes I don't find funny, saying things I don't really mean - because at the end of the day that's what we're all trying to do: fit in, one way...