About This Quote
When people are asleep, they are not thinking about anything. But, when they wake up, they may be thinking about something important. For example, you wake up in the middle of the night and think about your long-term goals or problems that need to be solved. It is because of this that you will feel tired the next day. This is because you were not resting well while sleeping.
Source: The Perks Of Being A Wallflower
Some Similar Quotes
- The truth." Dumbledore sighed. "It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution.
- The truth is rarely pure and never simple.
- Never tell the truth to people who are not worthy of it.
- Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood.
- I am not pretty. I am not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun.
More Quotes By Stephen Chbosky
- We accept the love we think we deserve.
- I would die for you. But I won't live for you.
- What about when someone doesn't need a shoulder? What if they need the arms?
- I don't want to be somebody's crush. If somebody likes me, I want them to like the real me, not what they think I am.
- Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody.