About This Quote
There will never be no love at all. It is all a matter of how you look at it. If you believe love is a big lie, then you would be right. But if you believe love is a great dream that can come true then you can have that dream.The quote is just a reminder that there will never be no love at all.
For example, there would be no love if one person was not there to share with another. There would be no love if one person was not here to share with another because they are so far away from each other.
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like...
- When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.
- Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears." After all this time?"" Always, " said Snape.
More Quotes By Bob Marley
- When you know your role in life, living makes sense because of clarity, and the loads become enjoyable to carry.
- Moving islands in the ocean of sky. Beautiful white curtains in the sky, Veiling and unveiling portions, as time passes by. I watch clouds, when my mind feels clouded.
- If all work and no play makes you dull, Then you're on the wrong job.
- The future starts within a second from now. The past was, within a second ago.
- There are many things that you can avoid by just knowing something. Knowledge of self is the most notable knowledge I pursue. By knowing myself, I avoided dead dreams and a meaningless life.