About This Quote
Statistics are not perfect, they can be wrong. This means that statistics are not always reliable. Statisticians use every method available to them to be accurate. The best thing about statistics is that it is based on facts and not on opinions or the whims of the person doing the analysis.
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like...
- If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything.
- The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.
More Quotes By Benjamin Disraeli
- When men are pure, laws are useless; when men are corrupt, laws are broken.
- Most people die with their music still locked up inside them.
- Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
- There are three types of lies -- lies, damn lies, and statistics.
- Time is precious, but truth is more precious than time.