About This Quote
Have you ever seen an angel? Perhaps you’ve seen a painting in a church or a movie in a theater. It’s difficult to imagine that the person in the painting was once a living, breathing being. Angels are beautiful and they exist, but not all of us have seen one. Angels are almost always invisible to us, which is why they are so much more amazing to us than they would be if we could see them.
We think about angels as being these magnificent beings who have no material needs. They can fly around the world without getting tired or hungry or thirsty. They don’t have to sleep or eat or drink or take care of themselves in any way.
They don’t feel pain and they never get tired.
Source: Words That Changed The World
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
More Quotes By Delano Johnson
- I don't like the way people cherish the ghetto, as if it’s some royal palace, or kingdom. I also don't like the way people treat each other in the ghetto. It is really hard to find love, trust, and respect. You don't find too many...
- You can run from the truth. You can run and hide from the truth. You can deny and avoid the truth. But you cannot destroy the truth. Nor can you make the lie true. You must know that love will always uncover the truth.
- It’s only a book until someone loses their soul!
- Poetry keeps my heart neat, even when incomplete, I find peace.
- Poetry, will you show me where your words find peace?